Through exclusive offers, it is possible for Lyoness to present special offers exclusively to its community enabling Members to get additional benefits (e.g. Voucher Codes). The Online Shopping Portal is not only available 24/7, it also currently offers Lyoness Members Cashback on over 170 million products and services internationally.
Simply login to the Lyoness website and use the "Loyalty Merchant Search" option to find the Online Shop of your choice. Click on the Loyalty Merchant logo or on the "To Online Shop" button. The chosen Online Shop site will open in a new browser window and you can then shop as usual. Because you have entered the Online Shop through the Lyoness website, you will be recognised as a Lyoness Member and your Member Benefits will be created in the Loyalty Programme.
Important: Your online purchase can only be registered if your browser and any Anti-Spyware or Anti-Virus programme you may have will allow cookies. To see how to set up your cookies, please see point 7.14.
To enable you to be recognised as a Lyoness Member and for your purchase to be registered and booked your browser and any Anti-Spyware or Anti-Virus programme that you may have must allow cookies. You must also ensure that your browser doesn't have any Adblocker or Scriptblocker whilst you are shopping online. Please check your browser settings before you make your purchase!
To enable you to successfully shop online, your computer must be set up for Online Shopping. Your browser and any Anti-Spyware or Anti-Virus programme that you may have must allow cookies. To find out how to set up your cookies, please see point 7.14.
Accepted cookies ensure that the purchase you make through Lyoness is recognised and registered as a purchase from a Lyoness Member and that it can be allocated to your Shopping Overview. As soon as you have logged into Lyoness and clicked on a Loyalty Merchant and a new browser window opens to take you to their website a cookie is saved on your computer. When you have completed your online order - once you get to the confirmation screen - the online shop will check the information saved in the cookie (e.g. your Lyoness Member ID, purchase amount, order number, order date, etc.). Your purchase can then be tracked by Lyoness and the resulting Member Benefit can then be allocated to you.
If a cookie cannot be saved on your computer due to your browser settings or security and / or Spyware tools (such as "Ad-Aware" or "Kaspersky") or if the cookie was deleted during the order process (if you clicked on another website during the process e.g. saved new cookies) then Lyoness cannot track your purchase. That will mean that your purchase will not be created in your Shopping Overview.
Before you shop online with a Lyoness Loyalty Merchant, always login to the Lyoness website beforehand and enter the Online Shop by using the "Loyalty Merchant Search" option. Your purchases with a Lyoness Loyalty Merchant can only be registered as a Lyoness Member purchase if you are logged in to the Lyoness website. If you go direct to the Loyalty Merchant's website without going through the Lyoness website, your purchase cannot be tracked by Lyoness. You will therefore not receive payment of your Member Benefits.
No, as there is no possibility to track your purchase after the purchase has been made.
Check to ensure that your browser settings are set up to allow cookies from the Lyoness website. It may be that they are blocked or that they are completely deactivated. To find out how to activate cookies, please see point 7.14 of these FAQs.
Your browser should also not use any Ad- or Scriptblocker whilst you are shopping online. You therefore also need to check your Anti-spyware and Anti-virus programmes as these can also block cookies.
Whether a Loyalty Merchant is listed in a country or not is determined by the arrangement between Lyoness and the Online Shop. This is why some Online Shops are listed in several countries, and others are just listed in one country. Some Online Shops cannot be active in some countries as another provider has the Sales Rights which means that other companies in the same sector cannot be active. It is also often the case that not all the subsidiaries for the company have an agreement with Lyoness.
JEvery Member can access Loyalty Merchants which are listed in other countries, even if they are not listed in their own country. However, the agreement between the Online Shop and Lyoness is generally only valid for the countries in which the Loyalty Merchant is listed. Members can of course still shop with Loyalty Merchants that are not listed in their own country - the Loyalty Merchant is however not obliged to pay the resulting Member Benefits for the Member's purchase (= Shopping value minus all Vouchers, reductions, delivery and administration costs).
Important: Such purchases are made at the Member's own risk. It is not possible to receive payment of Member Benefits for purchases which were made with Loyalty Merchants that are not listed in the Member's own country. We therefore recommend that you only shop with Online Shops that are listed for your country.
Some of our Loyalty Merchants are international companies which deliver products to other countries, but their website is not available in those languages. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
JYes. Please always read the most current information on the Lyoness website (on the Loyalty Merchants' details page). Amongst other things, some of the exceptions are products from Loyalty Merchants that are excluded from the Member Benefit due to various reasons determined by the Loyalty Merchants themselves. In particular, this may refer to Voucher Codes (additional reductions offered by the Loyalty Merchants for the Lyoness Community).
For further details, please see points 7.12 and 7.13 of these FAQs.
Voucher Codes are additional offers which Lyoness Members receive from Loyalty Merchants and are offered through the Lyoness website.
Please always take note of the terms and conditions (validity, minimum order value, etc.) of the Voucher Code. You can find this information when you click on a Voucher Code. Please don't complete any purchase process until you can see that the value of the Voucher Code has been deducted from the purchase price. This cannot be deducted later.
Important: If you attempt to redeem a Voucher Code from an external source (e.g. an offer from the Loyalty Merchant that was advertised in a newspaper), you may lose your connection to Lyoness. This will mean that your purchase cannot be allocated to your Member ID.
The activation process depends on which internet browser you use:
Internet Explorer 9:
- Click on the gear icon “Tools” in the top right corner (or on the “Tools” menu on the menu bar).
- Choose “Internet Options”.
- Then click on the “Privacy” tab. Move the bar to “Medium” or lower.
- Click on “OK” to save your options.
Mozilla Firefox 18:
- At the top left of the Firefox window, click on the “Firefox” button (or on “Tools” menu on the menu bar).
- Choose the menu item “Options” (or “Preferences” on Mac).
- Select the “Privacy” panel. Set “Firefox will” to “Use custom settings for history”.
- Tick “Accept cookies from sites” to enable Cookies.
- Make sure that “Accept third party cookies” is also ticked. Click on “OK” to close the Options window.
- Select the “Tools” menu at the top of the browser screen.
- From the drop-down menu choose “Options” (or “Preferences” on Mac).
- When the “Options” box appears, click on the “Privacy” tab.
- From the Cookies section, select “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Click on “OK” to close the Options box.
- Click on the “Opera” button at the left corner (or choose the “Tools” menu on the menu bar).
- Choose “Preferences” in the drop-down menu.
- When the “Preferences” box appears, click on the “Advanced” tab.
- On the left side of the box choose “Cookies”.
- Then select the option “Accept cookies”.
- Click on “OK” to finish and to save your options.
Google Chrome 24
- Click the Chrome Menu in the browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings”
- Click “Show Advanced Settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button
- In the “Cookies” section, you can change the cookie settings
- In the “Privacy” section, make sure that “Allow local data to be set” is selected. You also need to deactivate the “Block all third party cookies without exception”.
- Click on the gear icon “Tools” on the far right (or “Tools” menu on the menu bar).
- Choose the menu item “Preferences” from the drop down menu.
- Then select the “Privacy” tab.
- Set “Block Cookies” to “Never”.
Your purchase will show up under "My Purchases / Pending Purchases" within 48 hours. If your purchase does not show up, it is possible that it is due to one of the following reasons:
- Your browser or your Anti-Virus programme did not allow cookies.
- Your Lyoness cookie which was saved when you logged into the Lyoness website was deleted, e.g. if you visited another website during the purchase process.
- A technical error may have occurred (e.g. there was an error on the purchase confirmation page).
- You attempted to use Voucher Codes from a foreign source such as a newspaper or other offers from the Loyalty Merchant.
- You may have purchased an item that is excluded from the Member Benefit (for future information regarding this, please see the Loyalty Merchant's details page). In this case, Lyoness offers a unique service that no other company in the world offers in that they negotiate with the Loyalty Merchant to enable you to still receive your Member Benefits. If this happens to you, please contact the Lyoness Service Centre and send them all the relevant documentation (invoice and payment confirmation).
Every Online Shopping purchase has a specific process time before the payment of Member Benefit is made. During this time, items may be sent back, exchanges made and the payment will be made. If the product is sent back to the Online Shop, then the purchase will also be cancelled. If the Loyalty Merchant does not receive your payment during this process time, then your purchase will of course be cancelled. You will then see this cancellation in your Purchase Overview.
Many Online Loyalty Merchants use the net value or the gross value of your purchase to calculate your Member Benefit. This value does not include the delivery costs, service and administration charges or insurance fees. Certain specified products and services are also excluded from the Member Benefit, as determined by the Loyalty Merchants. You can find this information in the Loyalty Merchants’ details page on the Lyoness website.
As soon as your purchase is fully completed, bearing in mind any process and / exchange period, you will receive the Member Benefit for your purchase. Depending on how quickly the delivery is made or which payment method is used, the process can take on average between 60 - 90 days. The basic rule of thumb is: the quicker your purchase is fully completed, the sooner you will receive payment of the Member Benefits.
Online International Loyalty Merchants often give their prices in the same currency in different countries. Your purchase will then be converted into your local currency using the daily exchange rate for the order date to calculate your Member Benefit. The payment of your Member Benefits will be made in your local currency.
Lyoness calculates the Member Benefit based on the arrangement they have with the Loyalty Merchant (Agreed Member Benefit). Delivery, service and administration costs are mostly excluded as these are fixed costs for the Loyalty Merchant. Your Member Benefit is always given for the value of the products / services you have purchased – and this will either be the net or gross value. Most Online Loyalty Merchants use the net value for their calculations due to being an international company. You can find out exactly which value the Loyalty Merchant uses by checking their details page on the Lyoness website.
Lyoness tries to ensure that the Members still receive their Member Benefit even if the purchase has not been registered. If your purchase does now show up in your Purchase Overview within 48 hours, please send your invoice and payment confirmation to the Lyoness Service Centre.
To ensure a quick and correct reply to your questions regarding your purchases, please contact the Lyoness Service Centre exclusively via Email.
Important: Lyoness is responsible for the calculation of your Member Benefits and not the relevant Loyalty Merchant.
A complaint can only be accepted if it is received within 3 months of the order date. Any complaints received after this time can no longer be accepted by the Online Shops. This means that we also cannot book the purchase after this time.
To enable us to answer your query as soon as possible, please send your invoice and payment confirmation in digital format to the Lyoness Service Centre as soon as possible. It may also be that the order confirmation is also required for us to deal with your query – if there is no invoice or if there is no order number on the invoice.
Lyoness tries to ensure that you receive your Member Benefit even for purchases that were not registered. The general rule of thumb is: the sooner you send all the relevant documentation to the Lyoness Service Centre, the sooner they can deal with your query. The length of this administration process varies depending on the Loyalty Merchant. Each purchase complaint is sent to the Loyalty Merchant to ensure that the correct purchase is allocated to you. With some Loyalty Merchants it can take up to several weeks before the queries are fully resolved.